Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spring has sprung

I was out running today at lake Harriet and purposefully brought my camera to capture the amazing sites.  I'm not sure if I haven't noticed before or if the trees are just putting on a better show this year, but WOW!  If you get a chance, I recommend heading over there to see the trees in full bloom. 




The fountains are also finally up and running, so I guess that means the gardeners think we are in the clear in terms of frost.  In that case, bring on the rest of spring and then the summer!


1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hi guys!! Wow, weather looks lovely - it is here, as well! I just got a new camera, have been running around taking pictures of the loveliness whenever I can - and then, of course, silly shots of the cats!

So, are you guys coming to Gloucester? Let's make a plan!!
xo
Shells