Friday, March 6, 2009

Copper Mountain

The first weekend in February, CJ and I took a trip to Copper Mountain in Colorado for a "Medical Conference".  We had a great time and loved Copper.  The only problems we encountered were headaches for the first couple of days and extreme shortness of breath for Megs.  By the time we left though, I was finally feeling normal. 

Here's CJ and I on one of the many "green" runs that he stayed to ski with me.  
Here's CJ heading to a harder run, while I decided to loop back to the chalet for another hot chocolate.  I think I took more breaks than I actually skied, but still had a great time.  
Here's the road heading out of Denver and heading into the mountains. 
We had a great time and would love to go back next year.  Hope they decide to have another fun conference there!

No comments: