Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Trinny Baby


I haven't blogged in awhile, so I thought I would do two posts in one night.  Chris just went to work to do the night shift and I am home watching TV and playing on my laptop.  This is a great photo of our most recent adoptee-Trinny Baby!  Chris and I recently fenced in our porch so that the cats could go outside and be less policed.  The only problem is, now that Trinny has gotten a taste of freedom, she won't stop meowing to go outside.  It was cute...at first.  After 40 minutes straight though, it loses it's cuteness.  There is a squirrel family living above our porch and I know she's praying that the squirrel will fall and she can have a snack.  I'm praying he doesn't fall because I bet he has really small veins to start an IV on. 

No comments: